TopNintendo
Hello! Registering can be easy, simply click register below! If you've got an account, log in and join in the fun! You will be able to talk about Nintendo here and we hope you like the forum. If you don't want ADS or this popup, please do register.

Thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TopNintendo
Hello! Registering can be easy, simply click register below! If you've got an account, log in and join in the fun! You will be able to talk about Nintendo here and we hope you like the forum. If you don't want ADS or this popup, please do register.

Thank you.
TopNintendo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-play

2 posters

Go down

Request Naruto Role-play

Post by Xiso Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:05 am

Naruto role-play takes place. If you're a Naruto fan, this would be for you. Wink I'm Gesiou, who places curses upon people who despise him, and these curses will be summoned to kill those with the curse. The curse, however, has one weakness. That, all the cursed people will have to kill him. Those who don't have the guts will die in a matter of days if they don't fight.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me = Gesiou
Others = ninjas
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the sound village, I was to my highest act of cursing people who dare battle me, for I overpower them merely with a blow. I dislike this village for it's weaknesses and I dislike it. Therefore, I place a curse upon the village.

"Oatzo-tori-nee-Boyer-tori-nay-tori-arra-nay" I said as I slammed my fist into the ground, as the curse spread throughout the village and everyone had marks appearing over them.

"Your village lacks power, my henchman shall activate this curse immediately, and one by one, you shall all die, meaningless whether or not you're strong." I said. "I triumph the lands looking for a strong challenger, but I can obtain nothing! I'm the leader of HENCH6, who is devoted to finding me the challenger I desire. Therefore, I shall use Orochimaru's transfer jutsu, as of which I stole from him short after his death, which was caused by me. He was weak and careless, and I killed him there."

Suddenly, three of 6 henchman came and walked over to the area where I punched. They summoned a poison gas into the hole, when eventually a giant snake came from it. The snake had the venom to kill the village.

"Goodbye, Sound Village; no longer shall you suffer because you will all be dead." Suddenly, I commanded the henchman to summon three more snakes from scrolls, almost as large as Gesiou's snake. Suddenly, I used a transference jutsu to cast into the snake, as replacing the old body with the snake's soul.

Suddenly, I used a jutsu to make sinking sand directly under me, so I went underground. "Henchman, finish these weaklings off!"

Someone on top of a tree jumped onto me, as I cast slowly under the sinking sand.

"Gah, the sand shall suffocate a brat like you!" I said.
Xiso
Xiso
Administrator
Administrator

Infractions : Full bar
TopNintendo Points : 27350

https://topnintendo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Request Re: Naruto Role-play

Post by Darkhopper Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 am

chidori nagashi said SASUKE!!!
Darkhopper
Darkhopper

TopNintendo Points : 27054

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiso Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:56 am

I hit the Chidori with my tail (yes, I'm a snake right now!) and knocked Sasuke away!
Xiso
Xiso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhopper Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:20 am

Okay, so you're technically, OROCHIMARU, but you can't knock the Chidori Nagashi away.
Besides, I'M not Sasuke, I'm just saying that.
I'm really Ryuu Yuudai, which means 'Great Dragon' or 'Hero Dragon'. Note that Ryuu means Dragon.

'Katon! Goukakyou no Jutsu!' I said, and I turned my head into a Dragon's head. I produced a giant flaming fireball from my mouth, and then I went into my Full Dragon Form. I flew back, out to the sky. (I'm a Dragon that's my size.)
Darkhopper
Darkhopper

TopNintendo Points : 27054

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiso Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:16 am

I suddenly gasped for breath as I blasted the poison up to destroy the whole forest.
Xiso
Xiso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down